Friday, January 21, 2011

FWF-Lovely You

I used last week's FWF challenge, This Card, for the inspiration on my card. See, told you more polka dots! I layered quite a few stamps on this one and really like how it came together. Just start with your lightest ink and work to the darker colors. The music notes are stamped in Kraft ink, then the hearts in Walnut Stain distress ink, finished off with the sentiment in Riding Hood Red.
The music notes are from the {ippity} set (contact an Ippity Chick to purchase this one) Music of My Heart and the sweet heart charm I created is from the {ippity} set, Life's Little Moments.  Everything else is from the Jan.2011 KOTM..to the moon and back!  I was so excited when it arrived in my mailbox this week ☺ I love that scripty sentiment.
Be sure to see all the Friends With Flair participants by hopping on over to Angela's blog. This week's challenge will be listed there too!


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Lisa! I love the music background and way you used the crochet ribbon with the punched heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a VERY cute card! I like the ribbon with the twine...a music note stamp is on my wish list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card. great layering of all those stamps. hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hearts with the music bkgd and the heart all wrapped up in the bow-really cute design, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous background... I love the way you layered these stamps.

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty I love it all! From the scalloped edges to the twine and lace to the layered hearts and music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO love this collage-y card! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!!! love the twine and lace!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love that heart embellie on the bow, so cool! This is beautiful, and I love polka dots! Bring on some more, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those polka dots...they set the stage for the stamped images so beautifully!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the collage-y look of the layered stamps! You did it so beautifully. No matter how I try, I just can't pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the hearts stamped on the backgroud...very clever ;) TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!