Monday, January 3, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 4!


Day 4.....is your list getting longer and longer??? After today, I'm sure it will! More cute and fabul ous images coming your way.
Before we get started here are a few details you'll want to take note of:

  • The MFT release is on Jan. 4th at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on Jan. 4 at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog. If you're used to checking Kim's blog at 11 am, we've decided to change things up a bit. NOW our POST are live at MIDNIGHT!
  • Be sure to leave comments as you go. 2 winners will be chosen each day from 2 different secret prize blogs to win one of the new sets. Check Kim's blog every day to see if you are a winner.
Two completely different sets being peeked today. First is another cutie from the same artist that brought us Loveosaurs and Heartfelt, she's called Frosty Fun.

You're gonna loooove this one, too. I just adore this font. I used one of my fave color combos-kraft, aqua, and olive. I used the Textile Frame die-namics for my sentiment and a strip of the small scallop border die-namicthe for a pop of color. The sketch is a variation from the TCP blog last week. I added a bit of MS Tinsel glitter to make it look like real ice.
Let's change gears to the other set, now.  It's a beautiful, vintage set that is next in the line up of the Inspired By stamps.  This one is called Inspired by Music. Ahhhhhh, the images are wonderfully done with so much detail. I pulled out some music note dp and stamped the music instruments and some notes in the background. The oval is part of the new Layered Labels dies you can purchase on Jan.4.

I even did up the inside, since I had used a dark card base. Check out the gorgeous new dainty dot border die.....don't forget that one on release night!
  
And just to show you how fun this set it, I stepped away from the vintage and wanted to share a quick CAS note card. A flower border die-namic and 1 little mini rolled rose and this one was done.

 
One one more day of teasers and then you can shop and hop! Enjoy the day, see you back here tomorrow.

Photobucket

36 comments:

  1. Lisa your teasers are SWEET and GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love 'em both! Super pretty Lisa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are fab. I love the frosty card, the distressed music card, and the simple card at the end was REALLY sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to showcase the dienamics and these lovely new sets. Love the inspired-by card and its vintage feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phenomenal work - I love everyone of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are very nice! I just love this teaser hop! Thanks much!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your frosty fun design with the tinsel glitter. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Frosty card! I think that green is my favorite color! Love those little rolled roses too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lisa!! I LOVE the little ribbon tab on your Frosty card and the two music cards are so different, yet both so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty cards. Love the little button/ribbon tab on the first one - very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are just gorgeous, Lisa! Love your clean style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vintage always wins my heart, but the flower card is so very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, these are simply ADORABLE!!!! I love that new little stamp Frosty Fun, so sweet and I just love the feel of your second card! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so in love with what you did.
    Beautiful work just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  16. De-lovely, wonderfully put together and the colors just harmonize.
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. your samples are amazing!! luv the mini rose...so cute! I can't wait for the release of the new stamps & dies!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are all lovely, but I really love the 3rd card and the way you curved the sentiment to fit on the notes!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My list is SO long! I love this month's release - beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute and Beautiful cards!! You always have great cards! My favorite is the last card, it's simple and sweet - the best kind of card :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The card is so sweet I love you did both inside and outside...
    It's super teaser fun

    ReplyDelete
  22. these are cute, beautiful and sweet--in that order:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards. It is nice to see some quick and easy samples. There are times when simple is best. Thanks for sharing with us today during the hop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. super cute!!!! love the inside of the cards just as much as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your cards, they are so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great cards! Can't wait til tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are both beautiful Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of these are fabulous! I so love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!