Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Quick Sunday Post

I've been tempted by the Moxie Fab challenge....Grey is the New Black. I was inspired by this great paper from Bella Blvd. called Midterm.
Love all those colors with the grey, so I got busy with some MFT die-namics and stamps.  This was a quicky I made yesterday before J's soccer game. I really played up the green and yellow, it just felt happy for a birthday card.

die-namics used:
1/4 rosette
notebook edge
framed greetings
and the stamps are from the Framed Greetings set and More Essential Sentiments.

See you back tomorrow for another grey challenge card with my ippity stamps!

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the striped paper with binder edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lisa this came out AMAZING!!!love all the fun colors with the grey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is great, very manly! I need to make more of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun color - the gray works so well with the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love it Lisa! Awesome combination of colors and fun! Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very awesome! I love the yellow, green and gray combo! Who knew? Fabulous girlie.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love this card. beautiful Lisa. that grey paper is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, this card is stunning! Love it!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job using gray as the new black! I love your colors and layout for this. The notebook edge looks so cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!