Monday, January 24, 2011

Final Ippity Challenge for Jan.

Yep, this marks our 4th challenge for the new {ippity} challenge with a twist. This week is our TWIST week....pull out those brads!
You must use brads somewhere on your creation for this week's challenge. 

 Remember there is still time to play along in this challenge and the other 3 for a total of 4 entries into the GRAND PRIZE! we're still working out the details of what's included in the prize package, but it is a package and not JUST a stamp set! When you upload to SCS (you must do so, to be entered for the prize) use keyword IHHTC1 and ippity!




I was into using grey this weekend, thanks to the Moxie Fab challenge, Grey is the new Black! I paired up my grey with one of my fave color combos-razzleberry, simply chartreuse, and Hawaiian Shore! I haven't used bigger brads in a while and I remembered I had these great corduroy grey ones and thought they'd make the perfect center for one of my flowers. The smaller brads are pewter brads. Stamps are by {ippity} of course- You Deserve, Totally Happy, and Dots for Sure!
Contact an {ippity} Chick to order!
Maria is up next

Next Blog
and then hop back to the {ippity}blog for the list of chicks posting ippity, too!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I really love your color combo! and that corduroy brad is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that grey is the new black Lisa and you sure did showcase it so beautifully! Love the pop of purple and the olive green! Striking colors for one gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, you do gray very nicely! I love the design of the card too! Fabby girl!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you left so much white space. Very cute cards and great use of brads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this color combo. Those flowers are just beautiful and love how you used your brads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Lisa! I love those colors together as well and I love how you used the dots for sure image!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get ouuuuuuuuuut! I loooooooooove these colors and that flower with the brads! LOVE that big one the most! This is stunning! I love all the stamping you did! FAB FAB FAB:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ADORE this card so much!!! Love the bold colors against the stark white and the sketch of this card is just FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!