Friday, January 7, 2011

Friends With Flair!

Ahhhh! sure feels good to have this week under our belts. As much as I loved our lazy holiday break, it felt great to be back into a routine.  I made sure I got some stampy time, just for fun, which is a great way to rejuvinate my mojo after a release week!  I made sure I pulled out my un-inked December KOTM and put it to good use.
First up is a super simple birthday card. I was inspired by this week's SCS weekly sketch. I'm sooo loving my divine twine.  It's the perfect accent to almost any card. I dressed up one side of the main panel with a little notebook edge die-namic and finished the card off with a fun button. Designer paper is from the Oct. Afternoon pack-Schoolhouse.
I also decided to makes little lovey card based on last week's challenge photo.
 I love Michelle's work and I played up her plaid paper and the quares to make this cutie. Layout is based off of a card I saw in the new SU mini. Inspiration is everywhere.....LOVE that!

Speaking of love......I love my KOTM. Great incentive this month. Sign up and get a FREE gift.  The kit is a great deal without the incentive, but we all LOVE a little extra bonus. Don't we?
Thanks for stopping by. We're busy with a birthday celebration this weekend. I'll be sharing that card tomorrow.
Be sure to hop along. There's a secret blog badge hidden on someone's blog. Angela's got the full list of participants on her blog.


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Lisa! I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH these are both awesome cards Lisa.. love the hearts.. I have a thing for hearts.. can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work, lisa! your 2nd card is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great. i also need to get out my uninked stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are sooo lovely! I love the CAS style and the color schemes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are such great cards! I love the colors on both of them and the buttons and twin. The squares are darling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like that birthday card! and you are right, the twine is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these, such pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards! I love them! The twine is delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to laugh, your second card is this week's FTL sketch! These are both great, LOVE the details on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!