Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WSC on Wendesday!

I made it, I made it!!! Feels good to be working ahead for once. LOL! here's this week's My Favorite Things WSC sketch.  You're gonna love it!

I decided to ink up one of the new à la modes from last week, You Mean the World To Me. She's keepin' it green.  Plus I got to use one of my fave wooden buttons with the yummy MFT Twinery Twine! Seriously, LOOOOVE this stuff! I can't decide which is my favorite color, but I'm sure loving them all. I used PeaPod here, sticking with the greens! Three different die-namics were used here today, too. Can you name them????
 Okay, I won't quiz you, I'll  just tell you.
The lovely papers are from Crate Paper, these are from their Emma's Shoppe collection.
Come play along. Check out all the details in the MFT forum AND you can see beautiful samples from the Challenge Team and some of the DT members over on Kim's Blog.
One more thing....exciting news......SALE!!!!

We've been spring cleaning here at MFT! We found a huge number of products that were limited edition, retired, or are retiring, and we have filled a big box full of our finds.


From Wednesday, March 23 though Friday, March 25, we are having a Spring Cleaning Sale. When you place ANY order that requires shipping, you will receive a freebie with your order. It could be a full spool of ribbon, a patterned paper pack, or any other item out of our Spring Cleaning Sale box. It'll be a suprise... a little extra reason to look forward to receiving your order. You have three days to take advantage of this fun sale, so get your wishlist together and shop HERE at the MFT Boutique.


*The Spring Cleaning Sale freebie is ONLY good for orders that require shipping. If your order is ONLY for digital products, you will NOT receive a freebie. We're sorry, but the shipping department cannot take requests for the freebie.

 Have a great day!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Ohhh...Lisa, this is sooo ADORABLE! Gosh, I just love how you tied your twine...I want to try that. And I love the papers you used so much, that I used them, too...LOL Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper you used here! The daisy adds just the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!! I love the green theme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lisa! I love all the green, especially the twine. ;) You coloured the image so beautiful! I can see myself using it next month for Earth Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute, Lisa! I love those papers and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Lis!!! LOVE the colors and coloring on this!! STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable, Lisa!!! Love how you worked the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, I love this card. Your shading and coloring are so beautiful. The brown paper and wooden button add such an earthy feel to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honey, this is fab!!! I love it, that a la mode is darling hey!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!