Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MFT Hop & Blog Hop

Happy March and WELCOME to the My Favorite Things hop & shop blog hop!  How much fun was the release party???? I love popping on and joining the excitement and sharing all that with my crafty friends.  It's time to shop....alll new stamps and die-namics are UP and ready in the MFT Boutique. Check out the Brand Spankin' new section so you don't miss any of the great new finds!

Hopefully you just came from Christina's blog. If not, you'll want to hop on back to the start with Kim's blog! She's got all the deets about tonight's release and this hop.

Tonight I've got a few cute things that I saved to share with you.  I've been having fun with the oh-so-cool Say What? stamp set and coordinating Say What die-namics!!! There are so many great things you can do with this set and dies.  I love that fact that I can now make any of my stamps, "talk"!!!!

The two are sold as a set. Say What contains two dies  and comes complete with a Say What 4 x 6 Stamp Set.



First up I've got a card that shows both sizes of the dies AND a lot of the stamp set.  There are two large borders for the largest Say What die-namic and then two different borders for the smaller die.  All the words fit in either of the sizes.  The fun text talk words make this another great set for the teens in your life, and well, for anyone, really! 

 I also get to show off the beautiful dizzy border die-namic and then inside I used the matching Dizzy Doily die-namic!  While I LOOOOVE the previous released doilies, THIS one is my FAVE!  You'll also see some of that YUMMY twine!

I told you the other day that I had more Pure Innocence stamps that I was coloring up, so here's one I saved for tonight. It's the Warm Fuzzy PI and LOOK! I made him into a boy!!! I just omitted the heart barrette in her hair and with a little dark hair color, it was a smooth transition.  He just fits better in my house....a house of all boys! These yummy papers are from the Hattie pack by My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose. You also can see I used the Say What die-namics and the Dizzy Doily again. You'll also find Hearts a Plenty die-namic and a custom button thanks to the Button Quartet die all done up with the word window from Sweet Stack die-namic and a sentiment from Say What?.


This last project is just a bonus and you all have sweet, Jody to thank for it. I already did! She sent me the coolest package the other day chuck full of little hand-made notebooks.  I mentioned in passing one day how I didn't have one of those fancy binding tools, so she thought it would be nice to send some books so I could alter them. They are just perfect and soooo cute!
 So, that's just what I did. I used some Gertie paper on this one and the awesome new Upsy Daisy Flower Builder die-namic to do up a great 3-dimensional flower.  I also added a Simply Scallops strip and the sentiment from Sassy & Sweet mounted on the word window piece from the Sweet Stacks die-namic.  I continued with this same stamp set, using lots of the flourishes, hearts and butterflies to do up the pages on the inside of the notebook. My counter and phone needed a new little message book and it makes me happy to see it perched there!



Alrighty! More eye candy for you along the way. Off you go to the super talented, Megan

Make sure you are leaving comments along the way.  There is some secret blog candy up for grabs. 
Thanks for all your sweet words this week! It's been another fabby release. I hope you think so, too.
Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. omgosh! ALL your projects are just fantastic! I'm so partial to that bunny suit though, that has to be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! What a lineup of fabulous cards, Lisa!! Love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooHoo! you went over the top & to the moon with each post! everything ROCKS! these are fantastic!! i can't wait for all these awesome new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. OMG. These are cute! lol! Hugs to you. Sending you an email right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you were super busy, these are all so cute. love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These really are all truly adorable. So excited about the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Lisa! LOVE how you made PI girl into a little boy since I have a household full of boys myself LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lisa you have been a busy bee! I love ALL of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you did some fabulous creations! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your projects are wonderful Lisa. Love how you used the speech bubbles and the little notebook is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - these are some fantastic projects. I especially love the dizzy border in black.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Everything you touched turned to gold here! I love all three of them. Fun and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ow what a great projects and cards you made Lisa ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girlie, these are fabulous! You've been BUSY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girl....LOVE all the thought bubbles!! Your cards are fab. I absolutely adore the top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lisa,

    Many lovely projects here with you!! Youy've been busy! I love the one with the text balloons, funny!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all your ideas! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful creations - love the new dies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG Lisa, you've made such lovely creations!!! Love what you've did with the speech bubbles, great ideas:-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dang! This is fabulous. Tons of creativity to gawk at. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your altered journal! I need one for work with just THAT sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. lovely projects - love the use of the doily dienamics.

    ReplyDelete
  23. O.M.G. These ROCK Lisa! Holy cannoli...loving these!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, you were super busy! these are all so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!