Saturday, March 12, 2011

Getting KRAFTY with TSG!

Wow! it has been waaaaaay too long since I pulled out my There She Goes Stamps.  I almost think I owe Jessica an apology. LOL!  Nothing like a little kraft challenge to really suck me in! I had a hard time deciding which set to use, but in the end, Poppies jumped onto my desk and said, "use me"! Love the beauty of these flowers.  I used the definition stamp to create a background behind the poppie circle. Had a little Copic therapy session while coloring these. Ahhhhh! I love coloring, it's so relaxing and fun with these beautiful markers.  shhhhh! I just ordered the new color set! eeeeeek! total splurge for me, and a bit of an impulsive purchase.....but now I can't wait to get them and use them.  And fill in my new copic chart. 
I also used the new dizzy border die-namic here and some of my new FAVE (although I did just get some new Crate Paper, Jillibean, and Cosmo dp yesterday, so I'm sure I'll be moving on to those real quick. LOL!) For the Record by Echo Park. Hope you're not sick of it......I really like these papers. I decided to add a pop of color and add in a butterfly.
Thanks for stopping by. I've got another post coming up later today and one for tomorrow. I got a few challenges completed the other day and I'm showing them off this weekend! Tim was working, so I had some extra nite time 'puter time!
Hugs!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great coloring!! Love the seam binding, twine and DP!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Lisa!!! Love how the flowers just pop out of the page and love all the details...just perfect in every way! Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I like the way you layered the bakers twine and wrinkled ribbon. Very cool. And that lacy border? GORGEOUS. It looks like mini doilies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa! I'm a sucker for Copics too. I just noticed that I need to get a bigger storage box, as mine are starting to fall out of the one they're in, since they no longer all fit, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I'm a sucker for anything that has kraft, red, and blue in it! So pretty! I need to get a few of the new copics to fill in some spots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!