Monday, March 14, 2011

Ippity...week 3 of March Challenge with a Twist!

Post no.2 for today!
**Please scroll down for the MFT Teaser Post**

It's another fun filled week with the {ippity} Challenge with a Twist series.  I've been dying for this week...cuz I LOVE, seriously, LOVEthis inspiration piece. I loved it so much, I even sewed (although now I'm convinced, sewing on fabric broke my machine-HA! I can't get it to work on paper. UGH! strange coinecidnce.....) Check out this POST to see my own pillow.
For today's post I made a card and added lots of texture and layers.  I did up some of my own fun flowers with paper, canvas and felt.

{ippity} stamps used are:
dots for sure (red dots on my canvas layer)
how you doin'? (the little paper flower)
music of my heart (the sentiment)
Love in Return (sentiment flag)

Remember, the more you play the better your chances are to win the FABULOUS prize package! Use keyword IHHTC3, when uploading to splitcoast.
Thanks for stopping by!
Maria is up next, click the button and off you go!
Next Blog

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love, Love, LOVE it! :)

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love love love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa...LOL....so glad you liked the inspiration photo so much...I am with you, I could stare it for a long time...love it! Love your card with all the fabric and felt and just the way you created it...it's simply FABULOUS!!!! I hope your machine gets fixed easy! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute!!! great use of the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the felt flowers, Lisa! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your mix of colors, this is so cool! So sorry about your machine, hope it's nothing much wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa,this is so,so sweet! I love your flowers!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Blessings and Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable and yeah I am in LOVE with that inspiration photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Lisa this is fabulous.. perfect for this photo inspiration.. I think I need to make this card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. THIS is perfect and SO MUCH BETTER than mine. I love the shape of the flowers...I was going for the same thing but you nailed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your take on the challenge :) Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SOOOOOOOO cute! I love this card--it matches the pillow perfectly! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. just adorable!--hope your machine gets better:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!