Friday, March 18, 2011

FWF...same set different card

I still had this beautiful set sitting on my desk from last week....although it was burried from all my other weekly card making. lol! So before I put it away, I decided to whip up another card with it. Insightful Meadows....it's beautiful and I just love this sentiment. I used a layout from the SU catty (been using it a long for inspiration, lately) and papers are from the Hattie paper pack by My Mind's Eye-Stella & Rose!
Layered sentiment was created with the MFT Sweet Stack Lables die-namics that was just released this month. Can't wait to see what everyone else has created for today. It's Friends With Flair day over on the Unity blog.  Find the blinkie, hidden on someone's blog, and win a Great Prize! Here's the list of players!
Did you get your ship notice for the March KOTM??? Mine came yesterday.....if you're not a subscriber, what are you waiting for? It's such a great deal and each month is fab!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely Lisa!Those flowers look great and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I love the style of this- clean and sophisticated but natural. LOVE IT!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Lisa. I *heart* that sentiment....haven't got mine inky yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOH! GORGEOUS lisa! LOVE the torn papers and the layout on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and elegant. Love the soft coloring with the darker blue. Beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, this is so gorgeous! I love how you tore the bottom of the pp and the colors are fabulous!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card - I love that set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a stunning card, Lisa! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is my favorite card so far. Gorgeous and simple...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, this is so pretty!!!!! LOVE it and love the colors!! hugs, Katrina hee hee...got my shipping notice yesterday too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the torn dp with the distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! Lisa--this is stunning! I love your style--I wish I could create like this! I love the stamps--the dies...the colors...OH OH OH! SWOON:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card. Love how you did the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your style, lisa--this is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lisa, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colours and the layered torn papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous girlie. Love these colors. Great sentiment and one that inspires. Super job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!