Thursday, March 17, 2011

Make it Monday, PTI and Jillibean!


I think you can tell, I have really enjoyed the new feature over on the Papertrey ink blog.
 
It's the Make It Monday video series and there is a  new challenge each week.

It's been so fun to start playing with my PTI stash again.  This week I pulled out the Everyday Button Bits stamp set and some impression plates to play around with the technique shown in the video (embossing partial images).  My new Jillibean Soup dp set this card in motion! Dontcha just love those bikes.....and the pretty spring colors?!!!! Ahhhhh, just what I needed this week. 
Simply Chartruese, Ripe Avacado, Aqua Mist, and Blush Blossom


PTI products used here today:
woodgrain impression plate
Bookplate impression plate
Everyday Button Bits stamp set
PTI buttons
Charteuse grosgrain
rustic twine-vintage cream
Perfect Match cs

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you're enjoying the week!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! Love how fun this card is. Love the matching paper/stamps. Love the tag and all your embossing.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love the bikes. And come on, spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful girlie! LOVE the colors and the woodgrain panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! That bike stamp is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love the colors and layout, Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!