Friday, March 25, 2011

FWF goes Moxie Fab!

Yippeee!!! it's Friday and I can finally post this card. Can you tell I'm excited about what I have to share today? This was one of those creations that I just fell in love with. And I have the Tuesday Trigger to thank for it.   Did you see this week's Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger post?


Who would have thought inspiration could come from cup cake papers???? Cath over at Moxie Fab did.  Those sweet green polka dotted cupcake papers just called my name and I knew right away which stamp I wanted to use-Unity's March KOTM...those sweet, deelish ice cream cones. Which of course is why I was waiting till Friday to share, I need something for FWF day.

Of course the polka dotted paper set my background (they're Little Boy by Echo Park).  I also played up the orange and yellows-fun, bright and cheery....just like the trigger.


It's Friday, so that means it's time for a little Friends With Flair over on the Unity Blog. Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has to share this week. I'll be back on Monday. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend doing something that makes you happy!  I'll be teaching a Copic Class at C-Shore Creations in Belleview, KY and can't wait to see some stampy friends.


Photobucket





29 comments:

  1. Those ice cream cones are adorable! Love the green, polka dot background, perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ice cream, stamps and the real stuff! This is so cute, love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeals* Ca-ute! I just love the bow/twine/button/sentiment combo, and those adorable ice creams....what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dotted bg paper and those ice cream cones are adorable!!! Perfect for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what can strike a creative thought! Love your card (love that ice cream cones stamp!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, your card is beautiful and fun! Perfect for the challenge. Have fun at your class!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Great take on the Tues. Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, this is adorable, lisa! have fun at your class!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your card--the green polka dots are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous! I love the cones with that great blue scallop, and the colors are so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. polka dots steal my heart everytime! Perfect card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet, Lisa and great job with this week's trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Lisa...thanks for coming by my blog and leaving me a nice comment. :) I think I like your adorable card better than mine for this moxie challenge!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally adorable...love the use of so may different mediums!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how cute! I need to ink mine up...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun! Great take on the Moxie Fab challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lisa, so cute!!! LOVE the patterns on the ice cream cones!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  18. super cute with the dots and ice cream cones! :)
    ~Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  19. You make me want to ink up those cones right now...they came out so adorable! Love the green polka dotted paper behind them...
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like this fun inspiration picture, too -- but I really like the card you were inspired to create!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my! Those ice cream cones are so cute! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shoot. I'd be excited about those green polka dots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  24. absolutely fabulous...I love the dp on the ice cream cones!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet card! Love the button, twine & banner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card shares the same fun factor as the trigger. I like how you've angled the sentiment banner from the button.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!