Saturday, March 12, 2011

Make it Monday.....a little distressing!

This week's Papertrey Ink Make it Monday challenge was to distress some edges.  I used my coolio distressing tool, makes a nice snowy mess on my lap, but makes for easy distressing. Love the look. I also paired this challenge up with Heather's Totally Hughes #3.  This was no challenge for me.....I just adore summer sunrise and aqua mist together, and throw in some darker tones (Hawaiian Shore and Orange Zest) of those same colors-LOVE IT!  Here's what I came up with.

PTI products:
Dotty Biscotti paper
Beautiful Blooms II #3 die
Freindly Flower die
Hello Friend stamp set
Turning a New Leaf stamp set

Thanks for stopping by. I've got another card for you tomorrow.  It's a butterfly beauty for Eva's fun blog hop!


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Lovin' the bow tied on an angle and the funky flower cut outs. The bling centres add a really nice touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors!! Very Pretty!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this is a gorgeous card!!! I love everything about this! I don't have OZ saddle stitch ribbon....now I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so pretty, love the floral focal point and the fabulous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this color combination! I will most definitely be using it now, it truly stands out in a wonderful way! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! i love your the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colors together! And the cut-outs add so much. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loved doing this combo, too. I never remember that leaves don't *have* to be green, thanks for the reminder/inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!