Wednesday, March 30, 2011

MFT....WSC no.13

Here's another great sketch from MFT to play along with. It's our 13th week,  a bakers dozen, and I just so happened to stumble upon this à la mode, What's Cookin'?, in my stash, so I got her inky. I moved arou nd the sentiment flag a bit, I just couldn't make it work where it was supposed to be. Papers are new from Cosmo Cricket, Upcycle.  The flower was created with the new Upsy Daisy die-namic. Card base is Sno Cone, à la mode is stamped on x-press blending cs and it's all tied up with Pink Sorbet twine!

Are you new to WSC or MFT? No worries....jump right in. We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us.

Check out Kim's blog for the line up. The Challenge team works hard each week to bring great samples along with fellow DT members! Check it Out!


Photobucket



14 comments:

  1. Lisa, your card is such a breath of fresh air, the coloring the paper piecing the twine, the flower, everything is just PERFECT! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers, that flower pops out perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE this LIsa!! These papers are my new fav and they are SO perfect with this á la mode!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful!!!! LOVE the polka dot bowl and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I really like the polka dot paper on the bowl and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Lisa!! it's to bright and cheery!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahh, one of my fave girls! Love the paper, mine is supposedly on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww look what you did here.. She is so sweet. I just cooked nonstop 3 meals a day for 2 weeks.. Wish I looked this good.. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute, Lisa! I just love the dotted bowl and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card Lisa! I love that little ALM, but I don't own it "yet." hehe I just may pop it in my cart this month. hehe! Love the colors you chose for your card and the daisy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, CUTE! Love the pink and yellow together and those dots on the bowl and flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!