Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Queen Bee

I have to start by saying that I'm soooo excited to possibly have found the solution to my Janome problem.  I LOVE SCS for my first resource to getting questions answered.  I did a search for Janome Sewing Machine under tools and low and behold...Lori Craig had just asked for help last week with the SAME problem and dear, sweet KERRY, my fellow MFT DT sister,  posted a link to Jan Tink's blog with the answer (well, I hope it is the answer...I just didn't have time to fiddle with it last night!).  I might be bak in the sewing business again....which is great news cuz I'm going through withdrawl from stitching!  ☺

BUT I do have  this cute non-sewing card for you today. It uses the super cute, just released this month, set, Just Bee Yourself.  I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch, some cirlce nesties and a button with TWINE to do up the outside.  A little bit of Copic coloring the Fossil cs and some stickles glitter finished off her wings!


I then carried over most of the same elements to the inside. Paper is Little Girl by Echo Park.
 Have a good one! See you tomorrow for my WSC card...Yes! I've got it done early.


 Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awesomely To The Point Card..... Enjoying hopping!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your subtle coloring highlights on the little girl give just the right about of impact. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Lisa - I love her in Kraft!! So glad that you found that thread and hope it solves your problem chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new, yippee! I hope it works.
    Cute card, love the papers and the spots of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cards!!!! thanks for coming by my blog tonight!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!