Tuesday, March 15, 2011

à la mode TEASER....day 2!

Welcome to day 2 of our MFT à la mode TEASERS!   Today, I've got our newest à la mode, You Mean the World to Me, and she's just as cute as yesterday's You Rule.

In case you're new to this line of stamps......Here's the 411 on these fun, flirty and fabulous girls:
  • Each set is produced in the USA using the highest quality rubber, with the deepest etch possible.
  • Each image and sentiment is backed on cling foam and scroll cut, making it ready for stamping right out of the bag!
  • Packaged in a clear hang bag, we've also provided the ideal storage solution by including a thick laminated header card in each set that can be used to store the stamp set, in its entirety, after purchase.
When I was searching for a color scheme for my card, these papers from Echo Park-Little Boy set the stage. That's usually my first step when designing a card, picking out the designer paper, especially when I'll be coloring. Once I find the papers, then I know how to coordinate my copic colors.

I also used Jen's ASFYTT for this month. It's been sitting on my desk, just waiting for a card to be made with it.

I added a fun canvas flower from Jillibean soup (and a little peek-sie at one of the new die-namics) and a few buttons tied up with yummy TWINE! Love the sentiment and there are quite a few others included in the set that are just as sweet. She's stamped on x-press blending cs and colored with Copics.
Kim's got the Teaser Line up.
Be sure to check it out AND be back here TONIGHT.....it's MFT VIP time.  It's your chance to get some exclusive product, and the April WTG and a die-namic two weeks early! So fun!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!