Thursday, March 3, 2011

Papertrey, Spring, and Foam!


Sooooo, what do these 3 things have in common?  How about my card!

 I used this weeks Make It Monday challenge (use fun foam) and the Papertrey Posse March Petite challenge (make a Spring Card) to create this cheery card. I loooove the color combo-Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Lavender Moon and a touch of Aqua Mist.

PTI products you'll find:
Tag-its #1 stamp set
Limitless Layers dies
text impression plate
double banner die
lavender moon gorsgrain ribbon
bitty dots dp


I didn't have any fun foam on hand, except for a small white ghost I found in my stash. So I die cut that into the double banner and stamped my sentiment on it.  If you can't tell.....I LOOOOVE that banner die!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I am so ready for spring! Love the springy colors and the banner die! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOVE this Lis! FAB layout and colors! Awesome foam layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Springy card Lisa! I love the little story of how you got the fun foam. Turning a ghost into an embellishment for Spring. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors look great together, Lisa. Great layout,too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors look great together, Lisa. Great layout,too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love your color choices and how you used the foam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,

    This is such a fun card! I love the colors as well, looks really fresh! Great!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty spring card! The are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this! Great colors and layout! I never woulda guessed that your foam used to be a ghost, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great color combo! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!