Saturday, November 22, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peeks Day 5 {wonderful time of year}

We are getting closer and closer to the big release day with The Cat's Pajamas. I hope you are enjoying all the beautiful and fun things we've been sharing. Today I went really simple, yet with the details in the Double SnowFlake dies, it turned out soooo stunning, don't you think? 


The sentiment is beautiful, too. It's from the Melt My Ice. I looooove the sheep in the set, but I wanted to really show off those new snowflakes. I added some pretty clear sequins and some smaller snowflakes cut from the Snowflake Lace Paper cut up. 



Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 



More peeks coming tomorrow. Please join me. 


Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!