Saturday, November 1, 2014

Curtain Call {adore him}





It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

photo credit:  chezboheme.com

We have a new sponsor, Verve Stamps, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Boho Bright!  A randomly selected participant in the Boho Bright challenge will receive a $30 gift certificate to use at  Verve Stamps, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

I was inspired by the recent Tag You're It Challenge no.9 and created this sweet round holiday tag with one of my favorite Verve holiday stamp sets, Blessed Christams!

I was inspired by the rich purple color and pulled out this Pomegranate satin ribbon to tie a gorgeous bow at the top of my tag. I stamped the cross in gold encore ink and added some sequins for extra sparkle and to pull in some of the blues from the photo. 



Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Boho Bright for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!