Saturday, November 1, 2014

Clearly Whimsy NEW Release {day 3}

It's the final day for the New Release Hop with Clearly Whimsy Stamps! I am so happy to be joining the team again today for a peek at ALL the new products NOW available in the store. Today I have a sweet card showing the adorable Gingerbread People Stamp set and Christmas Word Die

You should have arrived from the talented Jen Carter's Blog. I hope you have been leaving comments along the way for a chance at a PRIZE!

Gingerbread boys and girls make me smile. This new stamp set, Gingerbread People is a fun stamp set that will surely add holiday cheer to any project you  make this season. I used the boy from the set and selectively stamped the sentiment in red ink, leaving off the bottom words. I wanted to be sure to use the gorgeous new Christmas Word Die on my card today. 

Here's a details shot of the main image panel. I just love that scripty word. I gave it a slight curve, it's thin enough to do this giving the word a bit of movement. 



Here is a detail shot of the sugared up gingerbread boy. I stamped him on kraft card stock, added some shading with my Copic markers and then gave him a sugar coating with some chunky glitter! Such a sweet touch!


Now Head on over to my good friend Becky Carafa


Thanks so much for hanging with me during this Clearly Whimsy Release. I hope you had fun! I know I did. Thanks to Denise and the whole Clearly Whimsy Team for allowing me to design along side of them this release. Happy Shopping!



Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Super cute card! LOVE these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread man, he's very cute! Curving the die is a brilliant idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Card is adorabs!! Gosh what Fun & Fab creative ideas you came up with!!
    Love the embossing, colors and your Gingerbread guy is so cute!!
    Outstanding creative job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card! So cute and the colors are fabtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute. I love the extra details that you gave to your gingerbread man and the red, aqua and white together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun, fun, fun! Love what you've done with the newbies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love your fabulous colour combination. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had to smile when I saw this card.
    The little gingerbread looks so happy. The use of the tag is a great idea.
    thanks for sharing a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet and colorful gingerbread card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's just toooo precious! I LOVE your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really adorable!! Love the gingerbread tag on your design! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Love all of the dots---so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the colors in this card! And that little gingerbreadman is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous! I love the sweet gingerbread man and such a fabulous design.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is To cute - the embossed background, the turquoise base card, the tag and the overlapping 'Christmas' word is really inspirational. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card!! Love the colors & how you curved your scripty Christmas die cut!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! The gingerbread people are becoming a favourite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. very nice card
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh I love the gingerbread man and the whole card in general. Its so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the gingerbread man and the awesome Christmas word die! Beautiful font!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card! I love that sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute! Love this card as a whole, but that gingerbread man steals the show! ~Sarah L.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!