Saturday, November 15, 2014

Curtain Call-Pin Cushion Challenge



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!

PIN CUSHION

photo source: bhg.com


We have a new sponsor, STAMPlorations, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Pin Cushion!  A randomly selected participant in the Pin Cushion challenge will receive a $15 gift certificate to use at  STAMPlorations, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!


I was inspired by the colors and patterns in the photo this week. I pulled out my Reverse Confetti stamps and dies and created this thank-you card. I stamped So Many Stars in the background and carried on the star theme with the star pattern paper cut with the Triple Chevies confetti cuts. 



I added more chevrons to the Tag Me tag and the Round About sentiment cut with a Circles 'n Scallops die.  This card makes me smile and I can't wait to find a reason to give it to some special. 


Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pin Cushion for the challenge details and to play along with us!


Here's another look at the RC products I used today.







Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That a card makes me smile too! I LOVE the colors and those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the chevrons, Lisa! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chevrons and all those stars. Wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Lisa. Love the tag and all the sweet embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is so much fun! Love the fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!