Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reverse Confetti Nov. SFYTT

There is still a little bit of  time left to play along with this month's SFYTT challenge by Reverse Confetti. 

 I used one of my favorite sentiments from last years holiday stamps, Tinsel 'n Trim. The red and white combo make for a festive card. 



The Pretty Panels-Mini circle garland was a great starting point for my card. I accented the corner with a glitter Let It Snow snowflake. 


Following the sketch, I added two grout gray strips and stamped them with So Stripey and Whole Lotta  Dots. I love the subtle, tone on tone look. 


Here is the sketch. 


Be sure to stop by the RC Blog for more inspiration and for the link up. 









 Enjoy the day!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!