Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketchno.245 {cozy winter wishes}

 So happy to be here with you today and with another fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch. This one is simple and is open to many intretations. I can't wait to see what you all do with it. 

Here is my take on the sketch. I used some new LID stamps to make a festive wintery wonderland. The Echo Park papers were my inspiration for my color combo. 

The stamp set is Cozy Winter Wishes and I stamped the snowflakes and sentiment (gave it a bit of a wave for some movement) were stamped onto a Stitched Mats-rounded Rectangle die. I used the Pinking Edge Sentiment Flags for my little tabs and decided to finish it off with a sweet twine bow and mini jingle bells. 


Check out the sketch. 



Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC244 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you CHECK OUT the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic winter card, Lisa! I really like your pretty swirling snowflakes and patterned stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card Lisa, love those snowflakes and cozy winter sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Lisa! I love the little bell on the red bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am loving these colors together. I'm a sucker for kraft with red & green. It just looks so fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!