Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch no.243 {pet sympathy}

Halloween is over and BAM!! Winter is here.....brrrrr. Temps dipped down in the 20's last night. This does not make me happy. I am not a fan of cold weather. I am a fan of the Sweet Sunday Sketch and today is a good day, despite the temps because we have a new sketch.


I needed another sympathy card this week, but this time for a friend who lost her beloved cat. I used the Paper Smooches set, Paws for a Cause (I know it's a dog set, but the paws and sentiment worked for a cat card, too). 


I used a few dies from my stash to make this card work. The circle is from Lil' Inker Designs and the heart is from Reverse Confetti

Here is this week's sketch:

Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC243 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you CHECK OUT the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 

Before you go, check out the Reverse Confetti products I used for today's card. 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and sure to bring comfort to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet, sorry for the need but I am sure it will be appreciated! Love the little vellum heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lisa! I'm so sorry for your friend--our furries just mean so much to us. I know this will give her some comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry for your friend but this is such a sweet card Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo for all the sympathy cards you've needed lately but you sure are knocking them out of the park!! This one is super sweet and heartfelt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, this is so sweet with its pastel colors, little paw prints and heart. I know it will bring your friend comfort when she receives it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!