Thursday, November 20, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peak Day 3 {all is bright}

Sneaky Peek with the Cat's Pajamas is well under way. I'm so glad you stopped by today. There is a sweet Bun in the line up and you have already got a peek at him (he's come to life in the graphic below!). The stamp set is called All is Bright and I had some fun creating a pop up card for the first time. 
First is the outside. I used the gorgeous new Double Snowflake cut up. This die set includes 2 stunning flakes. I cut mine from silver glimmer paper. I selectively stamped part of the sentiment from All is Bright onto a layered up Fancy  Flip Frames and Fancy Flip  cut ups. 


The best part of this card is on the inside. Alma has created the coolest interactive die that is super easy to use. It's called Basic Pop Up.  Be sure to wat
ch the video on the TCP Blog to see how this die works. It might not look like much......but it sure packs a BIG PUNCH and gives you more that 1 option when creating pop up cards. I used two of the "ledges" to show off my Bun. 


I finished off the sentiment and used the Fancy Flip Frame again along with some smaller sparkly snowflakes cut with the  Snowflake Paper Lace cut up. This is one of my favorite TCP Cut ups! 

I thought I'd give you a side look at the pop out ledges I used for my card. You simply adhere your images to the front of the ledge. 



Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OOO the glittered up snowflake is so pretty! Adorable inside and out Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to attempt those cut-ups!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!