Saturday, November 8, 2014

Catered Crop and Sweet Thanks

Please Scroll Down for my Reverse Confetti New Release Blog hop post. It's full of some new RC goodies. I felt a little guilty because I didn't show off a card with the new Donut You Know stamp set and matching dies and I think it's just the cutest. I decided to work up a sweet sugary thank-you card for the current Catered Crop Recipe Swap challenge-Attitude of Gratitude

I used the current Deconstructed Sketch for my layout. The Tag Me die was cut in half and I added a small strip of Grout Gray to extend the tag to make it a little longer. 

I used the Double Edge Scallop border to tuck in a little row of small scallops following the sketch. The senitment is stamped in Soft Navy ink. Papers are from Pink Paislee Solstice. 



For my donut, I gave the brown frosting topper die cut piece a thin coating of liquid adhesive and then sprinkled on some rock candy distress glitter. I then used the tiny star confetti die included in the Donut You Know confetti cut set to finish it off. 



Here is a closer look at the new products from Reverse Confetti. 







Come check out the new Recipe Swap Challenge. There is some good eye candy of inspiration over there. 




Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this, can't wait for my RC to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doughnut is yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my . . . this is so dangerous for someone with such a sweet tooth like me. Yummy-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The doughnut looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I love every perfect detail!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT your donut in real life!! It's extra cute on this layout with the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!