Friday, November 21, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peeks Day 4 {pray for snow}

This one is for all my skiing loving friends. It's a new stamp set releasing next Tuesday from The Cat's Pajamas. It's called Pray for Snow. The Sneaky Peeks continue today with this cutie-pie stamp set. It includes this skiing penguin AND another image, an ice skating friend. Plus, a handful of fun sentiments. 


I used the Holiday Topper cut up to create the snowy hills. I love them, especially after I gave them a good coating of sparkly glitter. 



I accented the sentiment with one of my Heart Trio Cut ups. Some sequins and gold twine 



Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 


Come back tomorrow. I have more planned. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your Peace Love Ski card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made the glitter like a snowy hill, great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!