Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch no.244 (Sweetest Christmas}

 Super excited to have another card with another great Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen. I was thrilled to see a tilted panel. I wanted to use the new Clearly Whimsy stamps that I got last week when I had the privileged to Guest Design with them for their Christmas Release. 

I used the new Ginger Bread People stamp set.


 I love that sentiment and I colored up a few candy canes and sugared them up with some Rock Candy Distress glitter. The scripty word is the new Christmas Large Word Die. It's sooooo pretty! 


Here is this week's sketch. 


Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC244 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you CHECK OUT the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 




Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love this sketch. Great choice in happy papers Lisa. Such a happy fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like all the Lisas are all over this card! Lol! I love this card! The colors are so pretty and I love how you used that fab sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love the paper and those darling candy canes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! This is awesome Lisa!! Love it! Thanks so much for showcasing my stamps & dies - mwah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I am loving the die cut Christmas and the little candy cane bow - so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the Christmas die cut you used and your tied candy canes are super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, Lisa. LOVE the font on the word Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE how you used the word Christmas instead of the flag!! So cool and original!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this!! The papers are GORGEOUS and I LOVE the die cut sentiment! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!