Monday, November 24, 2014

TCP Final Day of Sneaky Peeks

One more day.....the Cat's Pajamas release is TOMORROW!!! We have one more set to show off, it's called Reindeer Kisses. It's A-dorable! 


I used the current Freshly Made Sketches no. 167 for my layout. I colored my reindeer on x-press it blending cs and then pieced him up onto the kraft layer. I used the Holiday, Celebration Topper cut up to accent my left side of the panel. It was the perfect embellishment. There are LOTS of great sentiments in this stamp set to choose from. This one is my favorite. 



Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!



Here is a look at the set I used today. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. OMG your card is too cute!! You really did come up with super sweet, adorable and darling ideas for your card...gosh just love your little scene!! Talk about being super clever and creative well girl you sure outdid yourself here! YOU so ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you through Reverse Confetti, but I'm loving these Cats Pajamas stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely adorable with a capital A! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little card. I absolutely love the penguin and reindeer scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fabulously festive! Love the mix of papers you've used combined with those sweet images! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet scene! I love the way you have colored the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!