Tuesday, November 25, 2014

TCP November Release is Here and TCPTues!

The wait is over....It's time for the November Release by The Cat's Pajamas. I appreciate all the kind words you have all left over the past week. Thanks a bunch! Now it's time to shop!

I've got two cards to share today for the Blog Hop.  My first one is a bit soft and pretty with a surprise inside! I used one of the beautiful new Double Snowflakes and layered on a felt Heart Trio. I stamped a sentiment from Melt My Ice on the bottom right. 

This one is hard to show the actual movement on the inside, but my skating sheep ACTUALLY move thanks to the cool new Pop Up Pivot.


Here is a closer look at the cutie couple. I colored them up with Copic and then cut them out.  I also used another sentiment from the Melt My Ice stamp set. 


It's Tuesday and that means it's time for the next TCPTues challenge. It's a color challenge this go round and we hope you'll join us. Check out all the challenge details on Alma's Blog.



I loooove this classic color combo and it was a great way to show off the awesome new Home for all Seasons stamp set. I used the matching cut up die, Village.


I used the Holiday Toppers to create a snowy hill for my house and then I found a sweet little snowflake left over from the Snowflake Lacey Paper cut up, so I added that to the top with a scattering of sequins. 


That's it from me. I will send you on your way. The talented Lyn Wallan-Smith (Swanky Stamper) is up next. 



There is an AWESOME SALE GOING ON....GO SHOP!!!

Here is another look at the new products I used on today's cards. 







Have a great day!!!



Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love these! The pink is perfect on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely both cards, been such a great release and I have so enjoyed your cards <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first card is so soft and pretty. I love that it's a winter themed card, but doesn't have to be associated with the holidays or Christmas. It would be a beautiful card to give in the New Year (since I never seem to get my Christmas cards sent out, haha). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Lisa. I loved the felt snowflake on the first one - so soft and pretty. The second card is beautiful and classic but with a twist. Thank you for all your gorgeous projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISA! You rocked these today! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are fantastic, Lisa! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sheep look so cozy and cute. Love the heart felt over the snowflake! Love the cozy home too...the stitched snow looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super beautiful and amazing cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous! I love the popped up reindeer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Lisa :-D Like them both :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. EGADS! Such cutenuess! The skating sheep are Brilliant. Just wonderful stuff this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!