Wednesday, November 19, 2014

TCP Sneaky Peek Day 2 and Catered Crop Finale

Thanks for coming back today for more TCP Sneaky Peek fun! Today I am combining my peek with the final Catered Crop challenge. If you didn't see the announcement then be sure to head over to Linda's blog for all the sad, but exciting details. Retirement has been good for her and it's time to let the Catered Crop Recipe Swap go. That's the sad part, but I'm soooo happy for Linda and all the new adventures she has been enjoying. 



My TCP Sneak Peek today was the perfect ending to my time with the Catered Crop.It always felt like home over there. The stamp set is  called Home for All Seasons. I created a fun little row of holiday houses. I used the matching new Cut Up dies, too. I loooove the embossed details included with one pass through. 


I added a sentiment to the label die from Fancy Flip Frames. I punched a hole and tied it on with some silver twine to create a  sweet little tag. In the back ground you'll see I used the Dots Cut ups to try to give a feel of snow. 




Be sure to join the fun over in the TCP Forum at Splitcoast for the In It To Win It prizes and chatter! The party starts there!


The Pajama Party details are here....don't miss it!


Here is a look at the set I used today. 



See you back here tomorrow for more TCP goodies. 


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This card is stunning <3 love the set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love your card. These houses are fantastic and I love that there are dies to match. Great set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little village of homes! I need to try colouring them up completely like this...so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah . . . thanks for all the sweet words. You are amazing. I've loved having the excuse to hang out with you. And, those sweet houses for the holidays. Love it! Thank you for all you've done for little Catered Crop! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT UP! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!