Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WSC20-Happy Birthday Dude!

Back so soon??? LOL! Glad you are. It's officially Wednesday, so that means the fun continues with the MFT WSC20! Wow! 20 weeks into the year, sounds a little weird saying it that way. Anywhoo.......it's Another great sketch and you get another look at some MFT inspiration.

Kim's Blog has the line up of the DT samples. I love checking these out each week, I'm always blown away by the talent.


Come play along....there's a MFT gift voucher up for grabs. There will be a random draw each week from all the participants who have uploaded their card to SCS using the proper keyword. The winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20. Soooo cool and so worth playing along.



 I kept my card very simple. I needed to add a little boy card to my stash and the new Skater Boy was begging to see ink. I also was dying to cut into this pack, Outta the Blue,  from the Lime Twist line by My Mind's Eye. Instead of scallops I used the open zig zag die-namic. Of course the stacking stars die-namic was the go-to embellie to add along with some cappucino twine.
I then played up the stars on the inside and used the birthday sentiment included in the set. It's hard to see in this picture, but it's there. Easy, Peasy!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awww I love my boy.. This is so sweet Lisa. These are my favorite stamps. I love the colors you chose. I missed visiting you on the 15th of this month but know that I was back home for my daughter's college graduation. Great excuse. Hugs to my DD sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Love the design and paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH! I love this card--so fun! I love that number PP--and I love that little guy's shirt! SOOOOO cute:) FABBBBY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Lisa!! I love all the stars on the inside too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at his shirt!!!! Amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!