Wednesday, May 4, 2011

one more....it's WSC18...Smooth Sailing

Are you in MFT overload??? LOL! I'm not! Just too many great images and I've completed all 17 sketches thus far, so why sit out this week? LOL!
So, I'm back with one more card with another new released MFT stamp set, called SS Flapper. It's from the Flapper Doodle line and I think it really cute. I have to admit, this one had to grow on me. BUT, after seeing all the wonderful samples made with it during Teaser Time, I couldn't wait to ink it up. Plus, it gave me an excuse to use the sweet little waves die-namic.

 You'll also see, I used the new Scallop Ribbon die-namic to look like an actual ribbon tab.  Added a button and twine, just like I would have if it was a real piece of ribbon. Papers are by  Crate Paper.

Come play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along. We hope you'll join us.


Need some inspiration from the sketch.....Check out Kim's Blog. You'll find the DT line up.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!