Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Congrats...you made it!

I decided to whip up a quick card for one of my friend's daughter's. She has been a part of a fabulous, esteem building program for girls at our school (Girl's on the Run) and this weekend they had their end-of-the-program run.  This was a BIG deal and I am so proud of her.  I thought a card was the perfect way to tell her, so.
I used the sweet Pure Innocence I get a Kick out of You (couldn't find  the stamp I really wanted to use....à la mode All Star. Yes, it's a hazzard of having too many stamps. LOL!). The sentiment comes from à la mode grad girl. Some cute My Mind's Eye dp, Lime Twist along with a star border die-namic, a stacking star die-namic and some yummy twine, all from MFT was all I needed to make this card. I mounted her up on a tag.  Love using tags....it's a great shape to accent a stamped image.

I colored it up with copics.  Can't live without these markers AND there's a little giveaway I'm taking part in. Crossing my fingers I might be one of the lucky ones to win 7 new markers!!!  Have you heard of scrapbookpal.com? I've been ordering from them for years AND LOVE their super speedy shipping(you can't beat the FREE shipping on orders over $25).  I've bought many things from them over the years: embossing folders, glimmer mist, ADHESIVE, Tim Holtz Distress ink...to name a few.  They also now sell Copic markers.
Anyway...check them out!  Aside from the little contest they are holding (btw, you can try to win them too. Check that out over on FB), I do truly love the store. I wouldn't tell you so, if I really didn't think so.

Tomorrow is Unity FWF! I've got a masculine card. Come back to see it.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. totally sweet & adorable! she's sure to love it! i love how tags look- i need to give one a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!