Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Sky's the Limit

I loved the sketch for this week's CAS challenge over on SCS.  I've said it many times....the clean and simple challenge on Monday's is a great way to kick start your mojo!

 I used the new Up, Up & Away stamp set by MFT along with the fabby papers from the Lime Twist line by My Mind's Eye.  These clouds and balloon dp are from the Outta the Blue pack. I hand-dyed some more seam binding ribbon with some glimmer mist, rounded some corners and added a touch of brown twine.

The balloon was pieced with some coordinating papers and popped up with dimensionals.
I even did up the inside since I had some strips of paper sitting in front of me.  It was either save them for later, or use them now....why not now?? 
 A few stamped hot air balloons on the inside and this was finished. Check out the CAS challenge every Monday.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!