Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Treasure our Friendship!

Tonight is our mid-month release with MFT.  You'll be able to order the VIP kit (come back for our blog hop tonight to see what a cutie it is) AND the two brand new à la modes. This morning I've got aother teaser for you.

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps. This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each! How fabulous is that?! Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps! Sweet deal right?


Today is a looksie at the new set called, I Treasure our Friendship. While I admit, I am not a huge pirate fan, I have to say this IS one pirate I DO like! She's soooo cute and love her giant chest of treasure!  I used one of my favorite flower die-namics, Upsy Daisy.  Seriously....it is a great accent for LOTS of cards. Check out those giant scallops.....it's an early peek at to something to expect for tonight. *wink*wink*  The papers are another pack from Lily Bee Designs, called Happily Lost.  Ahhhhh! the colors and prints are fabulous.


And again, because I used a dark card base (hot fudge cs by MFT) I did up the inside. The Hello comes from Well Worn Greetings and I used another daisy.

Check out Kim's Blog for today's line up of more samples with this à la mode.
See you back here tonight at 10 pm for the VIP Blog Hop!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Lisa, this card is so adorable! I just love the papers and your coloring girl! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, love your pirate card

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors and layout on this, Lisa!! Great card....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!