Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cute is What I Do

Finally! Yes, Finally I got a chance to ink up this sweet PI cutie.  I know you all love her, too.  I see her used A LOT and every time I do, I tell myself that I need to put her on a card. Finally this week I did. I used the Wed. Stamp Club 21 sketch.

I won't lie...... It was a bit of a doozie for me, but in the end I made it work. 
Come play along and see what you can do with it....there's a MFT gift voucher up for grabs. There will be a random draw each week from all the participants who have uploaded their card to SCS using the proper keyword. The winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20. Soooo cool and so worth playing along.





Papers are from the great summer pack by Pink Paislee called Hometown Summer.  Totally diggin' the pink gingham and that watermelon print! This paper was the inspiration for my card and I knew this PI was a great pick this week.

MFT products used today are:
Pure Innocence-Being Cute is What I do
Four Point frame die-namic
Jumbo Ric Rac border
Open Scallop doily die-namic
Sweet Stack  lables die-namic (circle image)
MFT Twine in Honey Dew

There are some baby braddies on here, too! Do you have any left??? I do, and it was sure fun to use them here today.  And see my curved sentiment.....love that about clear stamps.....just a gentle bend onto my acrylic block and I made it fit the curve of the circle.

I also finished the inside.  I love using bits and pieces that are left on my desk to make the inside of my card just as cute as the outside. It's a nice surprise to the recipient when they open it.

There you. Good luck with the sketch this week. Head over to the MFT Forum and Kim's blog for more inspiration with the sketch. Enjoy the day.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love how you flipped this one!! It's totally SWEET!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love those little kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and cheery! She's going on my next order (it was out last time). This sketch threw for a bit until I figured out those were circles in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. Love the pinks and reds of the DP, very little girl.

    Enjoy your long weekend, hopefully the weather will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You win (don't tell the others) :)
    This is fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eek!! I just got this little sweetie the other day and I can't wait to ink her up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!