Friday, May 13, 2011

Unity, FWF and moving on to Father's Day!

I used the amazing Unity May KOM to make this masculine card. I'm still using up that Picket Fences paper pack....YES, I still love it and I made another Father's Day card with the star print from the pack.
You can sign up for the KOM HERE....and if you are already a member, then your stamps should be arriving within the week (they ship out around the 15th!). YEAH!

Short and sweet today.
Busy, Busy with end of the year stuff.
Check out the Unity Blog for how get in on today's FWF. 
 It's easy, just link up your card.

Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Love this cool guy card! Good reminder to get going on these....as soon as the grads are done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a star is shineing I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the papers and the embossing! I love love love this card--perfect for a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sentiment and I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love the colors.

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card... love those manly brads!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great guy card!! I have some of those brads and that paper!! I'll have to remember to use them together:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - can't WAIT to receive this KOTM!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for my kit. Love what you did with yours...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this sentiment! We're in the process of adopting so it's close to my heart. I love seeing it used :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentiment, and the papers & embossing. Lisa, it's a great card which is perfect for Father's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an awesome card, I like all your masculine details, especially the screw brads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!