Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May Shop & Hop with MFT!

Welcome! and happy Release Day! Thanks so much for all your kind, sweet words these past 5 days.  We put a lot of time into our teaser posts and your comments are MUCH appreciated. Thanks so much! Hope you had fun and I hope you've had time to shop....if not, that's good, too, because we've got more to share and will hopefully help you make up your mind on what will end up in your cart! After the hop, you'll find all the goodies right here in the Brand Spankin' New section of the MFT Boutique.
I hope you just arrived from the talents of Melody, if not then you'll want to hop on back to the start.  Kim's kicking us off with all the details and then she'll point you in the right direction for the hop.  Leave comments along the way and you could win a MFT Gift Voucher!

I told you all this past week how IN LOVE I am with the new Notched Tag stamp set and matching die-namic set.  It sells as a set and to be honest, you want them both anyway! This just makes it even easier to add to your cart....one click and done!


I am a sucker for tags and then there's all the sentiments....LOTS and LOTS of sentiments AND in two different fonts....then there's the stinkin' cute die-namic mini shapes that fit the tag. It's one brilliant duo.
I've got another card tonight that shows how great you can mix and match all the shapes. I even threw in one of the new Decorative Doily Duo die-namics and a butterfly from the Butterfly die-namics.

On the inside I added more butterflies...love that there's a new teeny tiny butterfly die that matches the bigger ones.  I added a strip of the scallop ribbon die-namic and did the sentiment (Framed Greetings) on the new well worn greeting die-namic. See the polka dots....those were done with the small background from the Notched Tag set.


I also saved this card with the sooooo cool and very pretty vintage type writer set. (I'm so excited to say that Paper Craft magazine also picked up a card I made with this set for their new Holiday Cards and More edition.  You'll have to wait to see that one, but I'll show you what I can now!).
I am really happy that there is a matching die-namic with this too. I'm all for the ease of a quick crank through my big shot, instead of cutting with my scissors. And, yes, that's more of that Picket Fences paper....I doooo LOVE it!
I finished off the inside on this with more of the scallop ribbon die-namic and a pretty posey flower. The sentiment was stamped on an extra cut piece of the paper from the die. I even stamped some little lines (they're hard to see, but they are there) from the Own Your Story stamp set.








I'll send you on your way. KERRY is next.
 Happy shopping and happy hopping.

Photobucket




19 comments:

  1. More multiple goodness! Fabulous design on all of them, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness!! Both cards a very nice, but I am partial to the butterflies. ;)

    jennik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...I bought the just my type, the doily dies and I too have a tag thing so I bought that too. Love how you used them on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stamps and dies you used to make your beautiful cards! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards Lisa, congrats on getting your card published...I'm sure it will be a stunner!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! Love how you used the tags as a banner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute!! I am so happy that I ordered all of these sets - and you are the reason why! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, has it been that long since I've been to your blog?? I scrolled and scrolled and don't think I found where I left off last time. You've been busy girl! I guess it has been that long because it's been nearly that long since I"ve had time to stamp at all. These are all wonderful card! I especially love the first two with their bright sunny colors! Cute! Thanks for stamping with me yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! You used the dies and papers so perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS cards girlie! I especially LOVE the row of tags on the 1st card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh WOW- more gorgeous multi-project posting- i'm LOVIN' it! these are both gorgeous Lisa! i love that sweet little banner of mini tags & buttons and just inside & out it's one super cute card! i love your typewriter card too & i'm excited to hear that we'll get to see more of your fab work in the magazine again YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it all, lisa! cute notched tag die!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful cards Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these, that notched tag set is pretty cool. And the typewriter is so not me, but I dig it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!