Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hip Hop....getting Fruity!

Happy Hip Hop Day!
Hopefully you've been to the Unity blog
 and started the hip hop off right!

Did you see our Tooty Fruity Challenge this month???
You could win a whole of Unity stamps
all you have to do is use any Unity/ippity Stamp
and incorporate FRUIT into your creation.

Don't have any fruit stamps by Unity?

To make it even easier for you
Angela decided to release THESE fabulous images.
I'm in LOVE!!!!
They were designed by our own Lesley Langdon and WOW!

I decided toget busy on some teacher thank-you cards.
The Vintage Apple was just what I needed.


Check out the On Sale page in the Unity store.
There are a lot of PAST KOM's on sale....all the ones with some fruit in them!

These will all be $26

A Pocket Full of
All you need
Go ahead wish
Perfect in every way
Simple life
Just you
Take time to laugh
Together we bloom

I'll send you on your way.....
Maria is next!
Next Blog




Photobucket


12 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is such a gorgeous card! Love the pretty flower cluster you created and the polka dot background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Lisa! Beautiful coloring job on that apple!
    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lisa, this card is beautiful, i like your style!!...I want these stamps too.. Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa.. I am so excited to see these stamps.. wow this is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRAP!!! I hadn't seen the apple in use yet...now I HAVE to have it!! LOVE what you did with it...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the apple and text together. I also love the coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You card just perfected.... that would cute card teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty Card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness..i love the way you colored the apple and the background and the flower cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOOOOOOORGEOUS! I love that rolled paper and the vintage feel. I love that ribbon and everything about your card--LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, love the coloring on kraft. And red/white polky-dot pp is my absolute fave.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!