Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hip Hop Thursday!

It's Thursday.
It's Hip Hop Day!
AND
There's a new KOTM.
Have you seen it????


It's pretty Fabulous!
If you are NOT a kit club member already....
you can sign up HERE!

 I've used over half of the images already.
How's that for some crazy, fast stamping?! LOL!

There's also a new monthly sketch challenge.
Have you seen that?
Check it out here!

I've used the sketch to make my two cards for today.
Let me know what you think.

 This one uses my new favorite-can't-put-them-down papers.
Picket Fences by Lily Bee Designs.
I just LOVE them.

 Next is my party dress card. I used one of the new
 MFT Decorative Doily Duo die-namics to
mount my pretty pieced party dress on.
Papers are by Crate Paper-Emma's Shoppe.
This one is so girly and sweet.

Off you go.
Maria is next!
Next Blog


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that party dress is TOO CUTE! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card with the party dress...wonderful...have a nice day Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are SUPER cute! I like the twine + ribbon on the first and the doili with the paper pieced dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are SUPER cute! I like the twine + ribbon on the first and the doili with the paper pieced dress

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those papers too Lisa! Gorgeous sketch challenge card, and love that paper piecing on the 2nd card. Love that you used party sentiment with the dress...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is my fave stamp of the set, and your party dress card is so fabulous! Love the party stamped background. And the happy to know you card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards...love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable and I am so with you on the Lily Bee picket fence!! LOVE IT and I Love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So feminine and pretty. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho my word like at pretty party dress. It looks your ready to party the night way in that dress lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to come to your 'girly garden party!" that is what your second card reminds me of... and I like how the sentiment nestles right into the circle on your first card.. FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards. This KOM is so great - I can see why you have already used so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GET OUT GET OUT!!! I love love love that first card--love the colors and that circle...and the twine...the ribbon...the stitching! LOVE it! And your second card--fabulous! I LOVE the colors--love the dress (I want one that I can wear! LOVE that paper you used!). You ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable Cards!! Super Cute Party Dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both ADORABLE!! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!