Monday, May 16, 2011

a little à la mode

What a fantastic weekend we had. Thanks to a soccer tournament, we got a little mini vacation in Lexington, Ky. It was rainy and soooo muddy and day two of the tournament was actually cancelled, BUT we made the most of it and had a great time with the boys and our soccer friends.
I am happy to be starting the week off right with a great night's sleep in my own bed and the MFT mid-month release teasers.  That means it's time to show off the newest à la modes.  There's something special about these cuties this month.......Let Kim know what you think. Same cute stamps, BUT this month MFT is releasing them in clear photopolymer.

In the past, we've released our à la modes images in cling rubber, however, this month, we're releasing both of our à la modes in clear photopolymer, just like the rest of our stamps. This means that we can bring them to you a slightly lower price point than usual - $9.00 each! How fabulous is that?! Since our clear stamps are made in the USA, they are of the highest quality, so you'll have the same great image quality that you're accustomed to with any of our other clear stamps! Sweet deal right?

First up is the set called, I Need Some Facetime. Here's what I did with it. Still lovin' those Lime Twist papers.....the speech bubbles just make me happy and so do the colors. I used Jen's May ASFYTT which made this one easy to pull together.


 Other MFT product you'll see:
She's stamped on x-press blending cs and colored with copics. A giant wood vaneer flower button and some razzleberry grosgrain also help accent the front.

I decided to pretty up the inside, as well.  I feel like I had to since the card base was so dark. I stamped the sweet à la mode again, and added a row of pin dots from the Notched Tag set and added part of a sentiment from the set.
I hope you enjoy today's teasers.  Kim has the full list of participants on her blog. Check it out and be sure to stop back tomorrow for the second à la mode you can purchase on Tuesday night along with this month's VIP kit.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Ooooh I particularly love your inside detail...that polka dot border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so adorable!!! I love all the Lime Twist papers you used on this and the notched tag is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Lisa, love the Hi phrase with the IPhone inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa, your card is fabulous! It looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the stamping on the inside -- so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I'm glad you had a good time despite the weather!!!

    Your card is wonderful...such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girlfriend!!! This is darling, I love it! Everyone is using their MME pads...WWAAAA!!! I hope to get them today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I love this paper with this image! Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! love the colors. Love this new stamp! Can't wait for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's so fun! LOVE the shoes! I've got this paper on order, hope it comes soon. And I'm very happy these are now in clear, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE these papers with her! I am SO obsessed with this paper pad! GORGEOUS card girlie...love the HI sentiment on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the colors and the dp you used with this cute new image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!