Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WSC20-Happy Birthday Dude!

Back so soon??? LOL! Glad you are. It's officially Wednesday, so that means the fun continues with the MFT WSC20! Wow! 20 weeks into the year, sounds a little weird saying it that way.'s Another great sketch and you get another look at some MFT inspiration.

Kim's Blog has the line up of the DT samples. I love checking these out each week, I'm always blown away by the talent.

Come play along....there's a MFT gift voucher up for grabs. There will be a random draw each week from all the participants who have uploaded their card to SCS using the proper keyword. The winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20. Soooo cool and so worth playing along.

 I kept my card very simple. I needed to add a little boy card to my stash and the new Skater Boy was begging to see ink. I also was dying to cut into this pack, Outta the Blue,  from the Lime Twist line by My Mind's Eye. Instead of scallops I used the open zig zag die-namic. Of course the stacking stars die-namic was the go-to embellie to add along with some cappucino twine.
I then played up the stars on the inside and used the birthday sentiment included in the set. It's hard to see in this picture, but it's there. Easy, Peasy!



  1. Awww I love my boy.. This is so sweet Lisa. These are my favorite stamps. I love the colors you chose. I missed visiting you on the 15th of this month but know that I was back home for my daughter's college graduation. Great excuse. Hugs to my DD sister.

  2. Amazing card! Love the design and paper

  3. OHHH! I love this card--so fun! I love that number PP--and I love that little guy's shirt! SOOOOO cute:) FABBBBY!

  4. So fun Lisa!! I love all the stars on the inside too!!!

  5. Look at his shirt!!!! Amazing girl!


Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!