Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How about a Joy Ride?

I've used this paper a lot, lately...it is a great pack, especially for all the boy stuff I make around here. But then, so is everything by Cosmo Cricket. It's the 6x6 deck called Joy Ride.

This was a quick card I whipped up for my BIL last week. I pulled out my 3 favorite patterns from the pack and paired it up with a fun Birthday sentiment from Unity's, It's Your Day stamp set. The metal brads give it a bit more of a masculine feel, dontcha think? Get the stamps and paper both at Limelight Papercrafts.

This week on SALE:

25% off (through 4/3):
*Embossing Powders
*Glitter
*Distress Stickles
*Kaisercraft Droplets

New Stuff arriving soon! Check it out!

see you back tomorrow for a Limelight sketch and product challenge with the DT! Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!