Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Limelight Sketch Challenge day!

Here's my card for this week's Limelight Sketch and Product focus. Actually, I'll share the sketch first and the challenge details. It's pretty straight forward and lends itself to ANY stamp.
This week you have to use ribbon on your card! Ha, as if that is a challenge???? I don't think I ever make a card without ribbon (or twine). In fact, I used 3 different types of ribbon on my card today.

Here's what you need to know to play along:
**Use the sketch above and a focus on sentiments
**Key word for SCS upload is LLPC043
**Post a comment with a link to your card to Mandy's blog and the challenge post by Sunday, March 21, at midnight (or before winner is drawn Monday a.m.)
**PRIZE: a pack of Jillibean Soup ribbon of your choice


What do you think??? Worth playing for??? Here's my card.

Okay, and now you see I fudged the sketch a little. I just couldn't make this sentiment fit along the side, there. So I moved it! Here's what I used on this card:

Origins dp

Origins Pops

Unity's Could I be any Cuter

black crochet ribbon

brown burlap string

white satin ribbon

How's that for a list of Limelight goodies??? Go Shopping but leave the DT some love before you do!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Thursday! Hugs, Lisa

10 comments:

  1. This is so perfect! I just love all the little details.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, this is fabulous! So many little details. Just gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness- such a hard challenge!! LOL I might be able to pull this one off!! Love your birdie and the layered ribbon and embelli too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE this! That trim, cute little birdie, all of it! What a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, I'm glad to see you were able to get the ribbon on, lol! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the ribbons are so fun! Great card (and what a sweet birdie!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW! This is so purfect! Love the Origins pieces with the black crochet ribbon...and the pleated ribbon over that!!! Perfect, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!