Friday, March 12, 2010

FWF and CAS

Thanks to my vacation with the FAM, my Unity stamps sat untouched for weeks. I squeezed in this quick card for the Clean and Simple challenge on SCS. Didja all know, my fellow {ippity} DT member, Kelly, was picked for the CAS DT??? YEP, she did and I couldn't be happier for her. Congrats, girlie! The challenge this week was to use two different shapes on your card. I went with circles and a star and came up with this Father's Day card. I thought the avocado twill and zigzag stitch added just the right touch to this manly card. Lovin' those birdies!!!
Okay, so off you go to see the rest of the Friends With Flair line up. check out Angela's blog for the list! Happy Friday! Enjoy the weekend, be safe and have some fun! Hugs, Lisa

p.s. check out this giveaway! I ♥ Bella Blvd dp!

20 comments:

  1. Wow I so love this! Love those birds, need to ink them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so AWESOME! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous Lisa! Love the rich brown background and your star! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great guy card, definitely filing this away for later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa your card is awesome!! Thanks for the sweet shout out!! I consider you a great CAS designer and love your inspiration!! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dad card - great colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  8. super card.. love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card Lisa. love the diamond pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the CAS challenge! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful card Lisa! I may have to CASE your CAS! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Lisa, and I love the seeing a hint of the inside too. Love how you made this CAS but yet, FABulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!