Friday, March 19, 2010

Friends with Flair and Moxie Fab!

I whipped out two super cute and super quick Unity cards using the fabulous Feb. KOTM! Seriously, this is one of my FAVE kits of all time-great images, and quotes and just fun to work with. I played along with this week's CAS challenge-mint chocolate chip ice cream and came up with this Father's Day card. I'm laughing at myself, because I now have 2 of the 3 Father's Day cards I need but NO Mother's Day cards done yet (and, yes, Mother's Day comes before Father's Day!). It's the stamps, I've been inspired by the stamps...how could you not!
Then on Tuesday, Cath, posted this fabulous Moxie Fab, Tuesday Trigger and I came up with this card. Loved the tones of brown, texture, and the pop of color from that pillow!

Inked up one of the cute little bird houses with some markers, and then set it off with a red scalloped edge and a button!

I'm off for a fabulous scrapbooking over night with some girl friends and couldn't be more excited!!! I'm so giddy about the girl time and spending almost 24 hrs. straight, with no interruptions, getting caught up on my scrapping! EEEE! Hope you do something you really love this weekend! Hugs, Lisa

25 comments:

  1. How cute!! Love that funky tree and dad stamp in the first card, and the texture is awesome in the second! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with the tree, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I LOVE what you did with the tree! I was playing around with it for today but didn't come up with anything I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Lisa.. have fun sbing with your friends.. those times are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lisa!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these are sooo amazing!!!! Love your take on the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, Lisa! Enjoy your scrappy girl time! That is definitely something to be giddy about! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful cards Lisa.. love the bird house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE both of these! You are rocking the father's day cards, I'm definitely case-ing! And the birdhouse one is clever, love the scalloped edge.

    Have a GREAT time, wish I lived closer so I could come see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tree is soooo cute Lisa! And your Moxie Fab is perfect for that inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend and play, play, play!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are FABULOUS! Love the circles behind the tree and the simplicity of your birdhouse friend card! Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very cute! And I like your Moxie Fab! Have a FAB Friday and enjoy your weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv the tree card.... it's amazing how that tree can look so different on different cards. Your 2nd card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what great card and inspiration., I'm loving those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both so pretty Lisa! I love the way you did the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE both of these cards--kraft is my NEW fav color (although, green will always be on top!!). TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both your cards are gorgeous! I love that tree card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. these are SUPER Lisa!!!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome cards...that tree is fabulous and love what you did for the trigger challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Lisa! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!