Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All Whimsical and Oh-So-Cute!

Finally I have a day where I can share this card. I made it last week, just minutes after opening my new PTI order from the March Release. It must have been a great release, because my box took a little longer to get to me than usual. Let's just say It was WORTH the wait!!! The new Hawaiian Shore color is fabulous (now if I can just get my hands on some buttons in that color-they were sold out by 6:30AM-sooner I'm sure. I just didn't wait up for the release, lol!), I love the new dies, impression plates (although I am still partial to embossing folders), and then there is this adorable new Wonderfully Whimical stamp set. Ahhhhh! It screams cuteness! I almost passed on it (new items add up fast in my shopping cart), but at $15 I knew I had to have it. There are a TON of images in the set, and although they are a lot smaller than I expected, they are great to work with. I can't wait to play with it more. Hope this card brings you smiles today. See you back here tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa

7 comments:

  1. lisa...this is stinkin' cute! great colors...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Lisa!! I ALMOST got this set, but some other sets won out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg soo cute and love the colors. That image is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable girlie!! Love the texture and the bright colors and it did make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How darling! LOVE the colors and the little scallop/buttons in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!