Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Limelight SALE!

I have been trying to get this post up for days and figured today was a good day. I made this just for fun, AND because there are some sweet Easter/Spring stamps on sale this week, thru FRIDAY at Limelight Papercrafts!!!!

ON SALE NOW (through Friday, 3/19):
*All Pink Cat Studio stamp sets (mini-sets, too!) 20% off!
*TaDa Festivus Bunny Hop paper only $0.55 per sheet!
*Select Easter stamps and sets 20% off:
Funny Bunny clear set
Bunny Fluffles
Bunny Wagon
What a Pal Bunny
Chick Ears clear set
Chickie Hop
Edible Easter Border
Basket o' Goodies
Bitty Easter Blessings
Saved
Basket Trio
Paper is and ribbon is by Jillibean soup and you can get those in the store too! Seriously, Limelight Papercrafts is chuck full of goodness! Happy Shopping! Oh, and check back tomorrow for a great sketch and product challenge. Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Lisa,your card is very lovely!

    Just had my first(not my last by far)stamp set from {ippity} which is just so so nice. :0)

    Thank you so much for my lovely card and very yummy papers too,so *lovely* of you.

    take care,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little chickie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lisa! I love the colors and ric rac.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!