Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TSG Challenge 46-it's a sketch

This week our There She Goes Challenge comes from Danielle! I am so excited to be working with Danielle. I actually had the privillege to hang out with her for 4 days almost 2 years ago at a SU convention. We had a great time and THIS girl has talent! Anyway, she provided us with this awesome sketch. Use this sketch and Come play along this week.
Use keyword: TSG46 to any online gallery you upload to and then link up your card to Mr. Linky on the TSG blog.
Here's my card! I used the gorgeous set, Aim for the clouds (it had the circle image already there for you!). I just love the hot air balloons in this set. I pieced this one with some Garden Variety dp by Cosmo Cricket. Hey, check ou my clouds??? There was some talk about felt in the forum and so I pulled out what I had. I stamped the clouds with black ink and cut them out. I think it's just the perfect touch!
Want some more TSG inspiration for this sketch?? Check out these DT members and see what they did with it!
- Pam
Make sure you keep checking in with the TSG blog and hey, join the forum while you're at it! Big Announcements are coming on Friday!!! You don't wan to miss the fun!
See you tomorrow! Hugs, Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Lisa...WOW your card is just gorgeous...I LOVE the way you have made the balloon look like it is just floating away...Stunning! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just love this!! What an adorable scene and the felt clouds are just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty coloring job. It reminds me of a Christmas getaway!

    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool little scene! We just got back from Disney and my fave ride was "soarin'" and this TOTALLy reminds me of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hot air balloon! This reminds me of Napa Valley. Your are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love the images outside of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is Uber Fab! I love the little felt clouds and I definitely need to copy you and stamp my balloons on designer paper. So very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!